الأحد، 18 مايو 2014

A human superstar!

You're genius!  Wish I was in the US to meet such a caring guy. ..

If you ever EVER planned to visit a country called Kuwait please message me I'd love to meet you!  I adore the simpsons and everyday reading your posts my respect grows bigger and bigger for you!

Wish some of Arab famous superstars to follow your footsteps!

I'm taking about Hank Azaria, an American actor who's famous for his voice acting in the simpsons,  as well as playing the gargamel in the Smurs!

Recently he started collecting some charity for the unfortunate school students and he's making a draw for whoever is donating $25+

Full info about this campaign can be found here:
https://www.crowdrise.com/hankpranks

Thank you Hank for being yourself. ... Thank you for being a human. ... Remember there are many fans who respect you for who you are and not only for the roles you're playing.

P.s this is his Facebook page where he posts things and not some agency shit... This is truly him! https://www.facebook.com/HankAzaria

ليست هناك تعليقات: