الأحد، 31 مارس 2019

Kids and smartphones/tablets

Ouch! This is scary high! My kids had their own tablets until just a month or so... All these tablets have disappeared and they watch tv maximum half an hour a day! Their focus increased! Their interactions with their friends have improved more than before... And guess what... They play with toys and some PlayStation and Wii like me and my wife were raised! Kids are more like clay, you shape them, specially young one's! Rayyan, my 8 years boy is a gamer (just like me!) all his friends play Fortnite and BUBGE... He doesn't! I explained to him that this game is for 12 years old boys, and if by any chance anyone tried to make fun of him for not playing these games, to respond and give them at least 3 names of games he play and dare them if they know these games... They won't because Father Gamers are rare😂 i hand pick each and every game for my boy, and most of the time i beat the game or play half of it before i introduce it to him... I'm not saying all father's should be gamers, but all I'm asking is to "get involved" and take control of your young children, if everyone is doing something wrong, it doesn't make it right👍

ليست هناك تعليقات: